Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bad news bears

A short update for now, since it's been a few days.

I did 9 miles today in just over 2 hours, and I actually ran 8 miles! It was a good run. It was really cold, but after a mile or so I felt fine.

Tonight was the big group fundraiser. We had very little turnout for our costume/world series party, so at best I'm only going to make $140 from it. Which leaves me $160 short for my recomittment date (I am meant to have raised $1000 by 10/30).

As you can see, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I want to continue with TNT, but I am having serious trouble raising money. I may have to drop out.

See, this is why I shouldn't post late at night after a big disappointment.

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Good luck! I have always been a bit nervous of doing something through TNT because raising money seems hard!