Friday, September 28, 2007

Laughter is the best medicine...

Well, it's the night before the scary group run, and I'm up late again. I'm more nervous than I probably should be, and when I'm nervous, I tend to either get really quiet and reserved or else I laugh. So, this time, I'm choosing to laugh. And I'm bringing you with me.

I post the following video of myself while sledding in the Blizzard of '06 because it has provided endless hours of entertainment for my dear friend NewMama. I think she's even considering entering it in America's Funniest Home Videos. I agree it's pretty funny, especially if you can hear the audio that goes along with it. At the time, I thought I'd completely broken my little neck, though. :(





OK. Now that I'm smiling, group runs don't seem nearly as intimidating. Best of luck to all of you out there going out on group runs tomorrow!

No comments: