Wednesday, October 17, 2007

blah blah VACATION blah

Alas, my long awaited trip to NashVegas has arrived! I head out tomorrow, and I won't be back until Sunday... so, if you don't hear from me.... let's just hope that I'm still running. :)

Today was my typical panic-before-the-vacation day. I spent the first few hours flurrying around work, then realized I had tons of things to do outside of work, as well... so I left and flurried around town for a while. I've been dogsitting for SoxFan all week, and I inadvertently locked Ini and Tux (my 5 year old cat) in the same room while I went for my run tonight. I generally try to keep them separated, and this is the first time they've been alone together. The good news is: both are still breathing.

Tonight's run was a bit tenuous. I was in a rush, so I didn't do my typical walk 0.4 miles at the beginning... I just ran straight from the door. So in the beginning especially my legs were sore and tight. I made it 3 miles in nearly 45 minutes, so I was pretty happy.

Alright, alright. This is officially the lamest post in the history of the world, but I have GOT TO RUN and pack. Yay for vacations! I will write more once I make it to Nashville.

1 comment:

Lost4now said...

Enjoy your vacation!!