Friday, October 19, 2007

Babies and running gods...

So, I've made it to NashVegas, finally... And things are GREAT! My friends and I are all doing our best to assist NewMama with the baby, but she's fussy with us when we try to feed/change/clothe/rock her... What can I say. She's a momma's girl. It's just part of what makes her adorable. :)

I haven't been running in Nashville yet, though I was supposed to go last night. Instead, I stayed in and we ate pizza. NICE JOB, huh? Tomorrow morning, though. I'm hitting the asphalt at 6.

In other strange news, someone arrived at my glorious blog today after google searching "running gods". No kidding. On the other hand, a few days ago, someone arrived here after googling "slowness in runners". Eh....

Good luck to everyone going on long runs tomorrow!

2 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Based on your comment below about not being a good morning runner, I imagine it is going to take a lot to muster up a 6am run while on vacation :-)

Pokey said...

Enjoy Nashville...it's SO great to run in new places!

"Slowness in runners" made me laugh....and I'm allowed, since I'm slow as Christmas! :P