Friday, October 5, 2007

Testing... 1-2-3...

After a brief hiatus (i.e. I took Thursday night's run OFF due to impending knee doom), I am back in action and ready for another group run tomorrow. This time around, it's me vs. 2 hours of running. Smart money is on the 2 hours.

Other than feeling nervous about the knee issue flaring up again, I'm feeling good about tomorrow's run. The weather is supposed to be nice but cool, which typically works in my favor. And we're running on the nice gravel-ish shaded path, rather than the concrete torture trail of last weekend, so that will be a huge improvement. I have decided to try Shot Bloks tomorrow instead of GU, so I'll let you know how that works out. (I know, I know... you're absolutely riveted, right? Can't wait to hear about the taste/texture/smell of Orange shot bloks? Why can't we all have exciting vacations to MEXICO to report on? :) )

Very shortly, however, I get to go and visit my bestest good girlfriends in NashVegas! Isn't it funny how the weeks leading up to a vacation always seem to l a s t ... f o r e v e r ?

Good luck to everyone heading out for their long runs tomorrow!

1 comment:

Before I'm 35 said...

Good luck on the long run!

I was in NashVegas a few months ago - always a fun city :)