Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh. My. God. Becky. Look at her butt.

This is going to be quick because I just worked for about 12.5 hours today, so I can hardly stand to even look at the computer right now.

However, I heard a story on the radio this morning that was just too good to pass up. Coincidentally, this story was squeezed between "All Christmas Music, All the Time" which started yesterday, NOVEMBER 12---but that is a story for another time.

Apparently, a recent study was conducted in which the shape of girls bodies were studied along with their brain activity. The findings showed that girls with a large difference between waist circumference and hip circumference had more brain power than their less curvy (nay, skinny) counterparts.

In other words, curvy girls be smart!

I like big butts, and I can not lie.

Obviously, this is HUGE news for me. All this time, I've been trying to get my butt to shrink. I thought my not-small butt was just there to annoy me and make me look ridiculous in jeans! I had no idea trying to make it wither away would adversely effect my brainpower!

No, not really... I knew all along that brains*beauty = a universal constant. It's nature's way of making it up to all of us who were "blessed" with curves. "OK, here you go, that's one super-sized badonkadonk butt with a side of 1600 SAT." Thanks for that one, Universe!


Be sure to check out Pokey's race report! She just finished her first Half Marathon! Congrats, Pokey!

This morning's 6AM run was pretty fantastic, folks. I might turn into a morning runner after all. But my Garmin died... perhaps it was threatened by my earlier post? More on this later.

3 comments:

Pokey said...

I knew my big butt was resourceful!!! LOL :)

Thanks so much for thinking of me and my race!!!! It must have been all the positive thoughts that got me through those last 3 miles. ;)

Bolder said...

hey aerorunnergirl, you're in CO! not sure i followed what happened with TNT. but, let me know if i can help with a donation.

i'm following up with you and everyone on your offer for help!

the blog is up here:

http://bloggersagainstcancer.blogspot.com/

we are working through the name, and a graphic design... have a look!

kristi_b said...

First off, why were you listening to the Christmas channel already?

Second, I think that my pal Brian might have been one of the "scientists" that did this study. ha!

Third, a 6AM run? Really? How's that working for ya? I am struggling with how to get running outdoors this time of year, what with it getting dark before I leave work. I don't know that I can get up that early... zzzzzz...