Thursday, November 29, 2007

Boooooo.

Evidently, when you turn 29, you begin to fall apart. At least that's how it's worked out for me anyway.

It all began on Monday, with a slight sore throat and generally feeling poopy. At this point, it has spiraled into the cold/flu/sinus infection(?) to end all others. I will see a doctor this afternoon. I simply cannot handle one more sleepless night or snot-filled tissue (my whole nose/mouth area is coated in vaseline and is still dry and crispy from all the nose-blowing).

I hope you're all doing better than I.

Hopefully soon, I'll be back to my normal self again, so that I may go back to my regularly scheduled (running) program.

8 comments:

kristi_b said...

ugh. Sorry to hear you feel poopy. Hope you get better soon!

Pokey said...

I was wondering where you were!!!!

So sorry you are sick.....but hurry up and get better and get back out there! :)

Lost4now said...

Hope you are feeling better! Happy belated Birthday!! My baby sisters(twins) will be 29 in April (they are 15 years younger than me) gee now I feel really old!LOL

kristi_b said...

I think that somehow I have caught your cold. I don't know how it travelled cross-country! I had just started back on a running schedule too... maybe it's just my body rebelling against physical activity...

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and love it. Would it be ok if I posted a link to it from my blog?

aerorunnergirl said...

Thanks for all the support, everyone! I am feeling much better now, and I think I can start running again at this point.

Helen, I'd love for you to link to me! Thanks!

Pokey said...

Ummmmmmmmmm HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO? Where are you? I NEED my Slow Girl Running blog fix!!! You are seriously giving me anxiety!!! ;)

kristi_b said...

In response to your question on my blog... Yes, I'm headed west for Christmas - West TN, that is. Will you be there? I'm only in from Sat-Wed. Would be good to see you if you'll be in.

And yes, I would love to visit Moab. We were a bit too far North and too busy to make it this trip. But... I am planning to go back just before or just after summer. Maybe I can invite myself to see you too while I'm out west, since I will probably have to stopover in Denver anyway?